frames and remapping keys

hi,

I seem to remember this cam up on this list a bouple of years ago, but
a search of the list archive hasn't revealed anything.

I'm after the information about what you need to put in your keymap to
get the control arrows to work.

I've got emacspeak-console.tgz

I'm a little confused.  I did a cut and paste and added the contents
of the keymap file to the end of my emacs2 keymap and re-loaded the
keymap with no desernable result.

I'm sure i just don't understand part of the keymap file's definition.
if someone could send an example.

Thanks
Bart