Emacspeak on Win32

I have looked through the archives for recent info on this topic, but came
up empty.  I was wondering if any listers would be able to contribute some
information (vaporware or otherwise), regarding the possibility of us being
fortunate enough to receive the benefit of Emacspeak when using Emacs on
Windows.

An Emacspeak speech server for a Windows-base software synthesizer would be
nice, but support for an external synth would be appreciated nearly as much.

How about it...does anyone have any news?

Bryan