Emacspeak 12 and Mbrola Server

Just to let you all know, I tried to load Emacspeak 12 onto a machine using the Mbrola_server and it didn't work.  I couldn't figure out what was wrong (I'm preaty new to both Linux and Emacspeak) but I did find out that it works just fine with Emacspeak 11

For both installs I used only rpms on RedHat 6.1

if someone out there where more knowledge than me wants to sit down and figure this one out I'll be glad to provide more info if I can.

Thanks,
M@