Re: forwarded message from Traveling Friend

the following does not make sense.
Both Control-n and the down arrow run the same command
i.e. next-line
and so if you hear speech when you push control n you should
hear speech when you push down arrow --if what you say below
happens then I suspect your down arrow is moving to the next
line by some other means and that only means you've hacked
your emacs beyond recognition.

WWW:    http://cs.cornell.edu/home/raman/
PGP:    http://cs.cornell.edu/home/raman/raman.asc