Napster, PERL version, where did you find it?

Hello, T.V. Raman!
I am sorry for posting this to the list, but I don't have your
personal Email address, plus, maybe some of the listers already have
an answer!
WHere did yu find the PERL version of Napster client? Using the Linux
packager search with Emacspeak didn't return any results at all. On
Redhat's website I could only find the GTK version/
Regards,
Vic