how to configure viavoice for slackware.

Hello,
Viavoice working with slackware.
	Now I have not tried out any of the recently published emacspeak
packages, and in fact before their release I had had compilation problems
compiling emacspeak12 on slackware both 7.0 and 7.1. I am looking forward
to trying the package of 12.
	I used the following viavoice version only because the newer rpm version
blew out because it couldn't find any of it's dependencies, however they
were all there:
viavoice_outloud_rtk-5.0-1.0-i386.rpm
and
viavoice_outloud_sdk-5.0-1.0.i386.rpm
	I simply ran an rpm2tgz command on these files and installed the
resulting tgz packages. I then created a sym link from the cmdlinespeak
file which is burried in the viavoice higherarchy, and put that link in
/sbin to facilitate easy access.
	Once the rpm conversion was done it was a basic follow the instructions
install and it went fine. Note, you'll possibly need some kind of mixer
for your sound card.
Hope this helps.
Dave.