Re: The Emacspeak WikiWiki is now live

    V> Garry, I believe, you don't expect newbies use Emacspeak hile
    V> reading Wiki?  You cannot therefore rely on Emacspeak's split
    V> case feature.  Victor

No, the opposite: I don't expect many extreme newbies will use
the Wiki but will instead read the documents extracted from it and
printed out in cleaner formats.  Think of the Wiki as a brainstorming
session for documentation authors; it is a writers' tool rather than
a presentation tool.

--
Gary Lawrence Murphy <garym@xxxxxxxxxxx> TeleDynamics Communications Inc