RE: Emacsspeak on Zipspeak

Hi all,

Yes, you can run emacspeak and zipspeak on the same computer, but you
need to install the software synthe for emacspeak, and let the
zipspeak use the hardware synthe you have.  Otherwise, you have to
boot them separately.  I do this on my own computer because I don't
have the software speech installed.

Suggest you write to blinux-newbie@xxxxxxxxxxx  for further info
about this.  To join that list, try
blinux-newbie-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx  I think that's how you join,
someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons:  email:  akp@xxxxxxxxxxx
evoice:  2440477     ICQ Number:  33006854