RE: Emacspeak 13.0 post-install

On solaris, in addition to the fix already mentioned, I needed to
change the first line of the script "emacspeak"  to point to where
"bash" lives on my system.  So I needed to change

#!/bin/sh

#!/usr/local/bin/bash

(We have bash in /usr/local/bin, your system configuration may have it
in a differnt location or may not have it. )

If you are not on system that uses bash for "sh" you may have to do a
similar modification to use this script.

The script "emacspeak" is put in /usr/bin by default, it will move if
you set a prefix when you do the make install, for me it is in
/usr/local/bin.

Greg

--
 Greg Priest-Dorman