linux-outloud server

Hi Guys.
Is anyone here using ViaVoice TTS RTK 5.1 on Linux
with Debian Woddy (glibc2.2).
Or a similar setup. What tcl version do you guys use.

I replaced the -ltcl in the Makefile for outloud server
with -ltcl8.2.
But when doing tcl ./outloud in the /servers directory,
I only get a Segmentation Fault.

Although the cmdlinespeak util of the tts_sdk_5.1 works just
fine. Any ideas. What version of tcl should I link too.
Which one to use.

--
CYa,
   Mario <mlang@xxxxxxxxxxx>

You mean you didn't *know* she was off making lots of little phone companies?