via voice

ViaVoice TTS requires  Pent. 166 or above. with 32 meg Ram (or more)
according to the documentation.

I run it on a Pent. 166 with 64 meg and although I have trouble
getting it to go and read an entire book ("C-e b") in general it works
fine.

Greg

tyler> via voice wont work on my 486 66 mhz. will it work on my pent 133 or pent
tyler> 200? i just want to try emacspeak. :)
tyler> i heard it worked well...

--
 Greg Priest-Dorman
 priestdo@xxxxxxxxxxx