From: "Victor Tsaran" <vtsaran@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <raman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Dependent libraries from IBM Viavoice in Emacspeak's RPM
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 23:42:12 +0100

No, T.V., again you're wrong in your assumptions. I installed with no
problems, but I was worrying about others who could stumble over this
easily. No packing around!!!
Warmest,
Victor

have you thought of visiting Cybertsar's Internet Kingdom? It is still
alive!
Here is the URL:
http://kickme.to/vtsaran