emacspeak and sawfish

One more time folks.

What is the relationship between Sawfish desktop and emacspeak. I
understand that emacspeak doesn't run under X-windows, but that sawfish is
an x-windows desktop manager. Somebody please explain, because I am
probably installing all this x-eindows bins and libs for nothing, if I
don't need them. the emacspeak lisp library indeed has an
emacspeak-sawfish.el file.

Q. Will sawfish run without X-windows? I don't think so. I tried building
it last night and it said I needed the librep and somethink (I think like)
ilm or something like that. I couldn't get past the ./configure process.
If there are tgz files with pre-built bins let me know.

thanks.

Bill Gaughan