Help with dectalk express adapter

Hi folks,

A bit off topic but I managed to loose the cable and adapter for my
dectalk express.  Does anyone know the pinouts of that adapter?  I
have been unable to find out what they are.

Alternatively, if anyone in the U.S. has a cable and adapter they can
spair for a few days I could figure it out for myself and post it for
future reference.  (I could have it back in the mail the same day it
arrives.) Needless to say, I would pay or reimburse for shipping cost.

As this is off topic, please respond off list.

Thanks,

Greg
--
 Greg Priest-Dorman