Re: sawfish? X-windows? emacspeak?

    B> Folks, I really do know what I am doing. I just never heard of
    B> any of all this stuff until last week.

Bill, please promise us this: No matter what happens, please keep
on asking all these great questions!

I haven't much spare time these days (sorry for not getting back to
you Ann) but I have managed to get the Emacspeak Wiki limping back
in action again at http://emacspeak-guide.sourceforge.net/wiki - I
lost all the previous content but will try to salvage what I can,
in the mean time, I will be doing what I can to take the best of
the answers to Bill's questions (thanks Dmitri!) and cut and paste
them into the Wiki.

If anyone else can help in doing this, please feel free to
participate.  In the crash (an upgrade actually) I unfortunately
lost the template and the new software may not be as easy to
navigate; please send me your feedback on the useability of the
current pages and while I can't promise when, I will try to fix it.
A wiki won't work unless the world is willing.

--
Gary Lawrence Murphy <garym@xxxxxxxxxxx>: office voice/fax: 01 519 4222723
T(C)Inc Business Innovations through Open Source http://www.teledyn.com