Re: Adobe Acrobat reader for Emacspeak?

i've been using adobe's PDF to HTML conversion web site with some
success.  if the file you're interested in has a URL, just input it
and submit.  a few seconds later, presto!  it's in HTML that you can
navigate and read with emacspeak and w3.

here's the adobe address for the form.

http://access.adobe.com/simple_form.html

your mileage will vary.  it'll give very nice output on some PDF docs
and gobbly gook on others.  tisk tisk.

hope this helps.