Re: Login Prompt and Dialin Question - Thanks

Roger writes:

 > oh, and a P.S. to Ramen,
 >  Is there any chance of emacspeak supporting Festival in the future? I'm
 > really impressed with the quality of the voices and would love to be able to
 > use them.

There is a new version of Festival under development, Festival Lite
(http://www.flite.org/) which promises to be much more responsive than
previous versions. If and when it supports the necessary features (for
controlling prosodic parameters of the speech, silencing spoken output
etc.), and someone writes an Emacspeak speech server for it, then yes
indeed it should work well with Emacseak.