Speakup

for those of you who are having trouble with w3, may I suggest using a
kernel with speakup. speakup has cursor tracking, now. and why wouldn't
you want speakup in addition to emacspeak? With speakup you can use native
command-line linux and lynx and pine and trplayer and freeamp, all with
speech and with brltty you can have braille too if you have a display.
Wow. I almost never use emacs. I like emacs, but, it locks you into a
desktop. you can accomplish the same thing with six consoles in native
linux and have something different opened on each console. speakup and
brltty will work on all of them at once. and you can install linux by
yourself with a speakup boot disk, too. now, that's called Accessibility
Plus!

--
Bill Gaughan
wgaughan@xxxxxxxxxxx