reply to address?

How come this list does not have a reply to address like most lists? this
list always wants to send the message back to the original and then to the
list on a cc:

I don't want to do that. I sometimes want to send a message replay
directly to the list. Yes, I know vm handles this. Pine handles it for
other lists like blinux. Is this list specially coded to only run best
with VM mailer?

--
Bill Gaughan
wgaughan@xxxxxxxxxxx