RE: archive: has somone moved it?

Every January I take the previous year of postings and move them to
their own directory.  I Then rerun the searchable index here where the
archive lives. (I also rerun the index regularly throughout the year.)
So, the best place to search the archive is here, at the archive:

http://www.cs.vassar.edu/search.html

or more directly

http://www.cs.vassar.edu/cgi-bin/emacspeak-search

As an emacspeak user I have tried to make this search page emacspeak
friendly.  If you have suggestions on ways to improve it, please write
me directly.

- Greg

jonathan> researching emacspeak using google is prooving a trial, as
jonathan> all the links seem dead, anyone got a clue?

jonathan> thanks
jonathan> --
jonathan> j.chetwynd@xxxxxxxxxxx

--