AOL Linux

Doug!
It's gonna be OK man. It was just a  rumor. Slashdot.org points to a C-Net
story about the whole deal. Now on the other hand, I agree. I was thinking
about how the Linux community should head off an aquisition of RH. What I
wonder is if say someone like AOL or Microsoft bought a Distro, how could
they change the licensing agreements. But what is to stop them from rolling
their own? MS Linux is not as far out a thought as it might seem, though
unsightly at best. There are many flavors of linux, more than you might
imagine, see distrowatch.com for example. The Evil Empire won't get us no
matter how hard they try. If nothing else, Linus won't let it happen while he
is living and breathing.

Here is the story:
http://news.com.com/2100-1001-819578.html?legacy=cnet&tag=pt.msnbc.feed..ne_8551983