Re: calc or dismal with emacspeak

Hi. Well, as for dismal get the dismal 1.4 tarball, and extract it into
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/dismal-1.4/
Then, you will need to open that directory, and then run make all on it.
Now here is the fun part.
You need to edit your .emacs file, and add in the load information.
Can't remember the load command right at this moment, but there is a
readme in the dismal directory with that info.
Dismal is a pretty good spreadsheet, but i am still learning it.
As for w3 verses lynx I think that is a personalchoice. Although I
feel it is more speech friendly than lynx.