Re: emacs-w3 and option lists

Hi, Jerry. I found out the thing about the option lists with a later
trip to the archive for this list and a little experimentation. That
works great. I got that account changed over. I thought I was going to
mess up this web-based account my wife gave me, but I got the thing
working with no difficulty.

However, there's now another problem. That involves how in the
universe to submit one of those forms with a multi-line text
area. When you enter this area, you're trapped in there with no way
out because emacs puts the thing in an entirely different
buffer. There's no way to get the form submitted.

Please advise.

--
Doug Smith: The Righteousness of GOD,
Son of GOD,