Thanks, guys.

Thank all of you for all of your wonderful help. That should solve the
problem.

Several of you might want to watch it. It seems that each time you
send out a letter, I am getting two copies of it. Jerry, Yvonne, I
don't know why this is happening. It's strange.

I have a question for George at hp.com. What software and what kind of
setup would I need to duplicate that automated out-of-office response
you have when you can't check your mail? That's nice, and I might just
have to have one of those fancy get-ups for use at school next year.

Thanks.

--
Doug Smith: The Righteousness of GOD,
Son of GOD,