Re: Linux Red hat7.1, Emacspeak and w3 how?

Dear Bart,
As per Emacspek How to manual I've added to .emac file
(autoload 'w3 "w3" "Interface for w3 on Emacs." t)
which did not help me other than [No Match] if I fetch w3

below that line I added (load-library "w3")
as per your suggestions but no use
though "m-x locate-library ret w3 ret"  show me the path to w3
showing w3.el file etc.

afterwards I added the whole lot of
autoload lines (ditto) as per your suggestion
which bring a comment "wrong number of arguments"

We believe in Emacspeak and is not going to giveup
until w3 surfaces through Emacspeak and we could use www.

we apologize for making this mail too long
but I'm sure somebody will help us
though we are not sure we had provided enough information.

Sincerely,
Shaji Mathew