Re: symbol's function definition is voide char-int

Even the default XSLT style sheet removes script, meta and link
elements; other style sheets in the collection filter HTML tables by
performing various transformations on them.
These days I run Emacspeak from a checked out copy of the CVS version,
and I perform a cvs update regularly to retrieve the latest
enhancements.