Re: Emacspeak support for Wanderlust.

Hi Yvonne,

Just as an aside, if the main reason you don't use VM is because of
its imap support, you might be interested in checking out alternative
imap clients. I previously used fetchmail to retrieve my mail from
remote sites, which was then sorted by procmail into different
folders. This allowed me to continue to use VM and avoided delays or
lockups because of imap etc within VM.

Tim

--
Tim Cross					E-Mail: tcross@xxxxxxxxxxx
Analyst/Programmer                               Phone: 6773 3210