Re: Thanks but still not there yet!

On Sunday 12 May 2002 22:47, you wrote:
Hi,
I ran ViaVoice from the comand line and that worked ok
(/usr/lib/ViaVoiceTTS/samples/cmdlinespeak ./runcmdlinespeak) .   The only
thing that has not worked is the make and make install in with the tcl
library.  It may be an issue that I do not under stand with suse although the
right library ffiles exist in the /usr/lib directory.

Thanks,

Pete