Re: continous mode

Hi again,

Yes ive tried them, but they dont move point so if i stop, i dont know where
i stopped.

Ive tried to make a macro with next-line but it doesnt run the emacspeak
advised portions so i cant hear anything.

Regarding continous mode a question is should a command that moves the
point when you are inside continous mode stop continous mode. I think that
should be a toggle since if you find out that you didnt grasp a part you
could just jump back a bit or if you run into a boring part you can just
jump over it.

What will happend at end of buffer?
Maybe continous mode should wait for more data or just exit continous mode?
maybe that should be a toggle?

Sven