ssh-outloud

Hi all,

I have been experimenting with the ssh-outloud speech server.

It is all working fine with the small exception that the code in
dtk-speak.el which sets up the outloud specific voices etc checks only
for the "outloud" speech server and not "ssh-outloud" this results in
lots of funny punctuation being spoken and no voice changes as
emacspeak is feading dectalk speech commands to outloud.  It works
fine for ssh-dtk-exp as it's caught by the default case which is
dtk-exp anyway.

For the moment I've just changed the check to ssh-outloud rather than
outloud as the machine i'm working on doesn't have a soundcard so it
was the easiest solution.

Just thought I'd better point this out in case noone else has come across it before.

Bart

Bart