Minor warning - emacspeak 17

Tim --Thanks for spotting this --it was
showing up because there was a typo in the file where the only use of
the variable had an extraneous space character in the middle of the
variable name.

 I just found a possible very minor error in emacspeak
    Tim> 17. Actually,
 its really just a warning and does not seem
    Tim> to cause any problems. I'm
 reporting it so that it goes
    Tim> into the archives and to let Raman know
 in case he feels it
    Tim> warrants attention.

 When you run eshell, a compile-log
    Tim> window pops up with the message

 ** reference to free
    Tim> variable eshell-ls-special-personality

 While this causes
    Tim> no problems apart from splitting the eshell window
 in two,
    Tim> I just thought I'd mention it. Looking through the sources,
 cannot find a defvar statement for this variable, only a
    Tim> defcustom. I
 have never looked at the custom stuff, but
    Tim> guess the error is due to
 the missing defvar for the
    Tim> variable?

 apart from that, emacspeak 17 seems to be yet
    Tim> another fine
 release. Thanks Raman.

    Tim> Cross E-Mail: tcross@xxxxxxxxxxx
 Analyst/Programmer