Emacs setup files

Excellent! I think this could be a very valuable resource. Personally,
I have picked up lots of good ideas from other users' .emacs files and
found out about many emacs and emacspeak features I was not previously
aware of.

If other emacspeak users have configurations/elisp code they use in
their .emacs which other users might find useful and which is not in
your configs, would you be agreeable to them being submitted for
inclusion as well? Obviously, we would only want submissions that
added something not already covered and it would need to be well
formatted and possibly commented etc.

Or perhaps to avoid too much additional maintenance overhead, maybe we
could encourage users who believe they have snippets of elisp which
others may find useful to post them to the emacspeak list. If we could
agree on a specific Subject heading format, it would be relatively
easy to find all such submissions in the archives and possibly
consider extracting the best of them prior to emacspeak releases for
inclusion. I would certainly be prepared to assist in collecting and
editing such a collection. It could make up the basis for a "Emacspeak
Tips and Tricks" collection which might in turn help users get even
more out of emacspeak?

Tim

    T V> I've received numerous requests over the last couple of years
    T V> for my personal emacs setup files.

    T V> I've checked these into CVS at sourceforge --if you use the
    T V> CVS version of emacspeak you will find these files in
    T V> directory emacspeak/tvr --remember to do cvs update -d if you
    T V> have the repository already checked out to get the new
    T V> directory.

    T V> -- Best Regards, --raman

    T V> Email: raman@xxxxxxxxxxx WWW:
    T V> http://www.cs.cornell.edu/home/raman/ AIM: TVRaman PGP:
    T V> http://www.cs.cornell.edu/home/raman/raman.asc

    T V> To unsubscribe from the emacspeak list or change your address
    T V> on the emacspeak list send mail to
    T V> "emacspeak-request@xxxxxxxxxxx" with a subject of
    T V> "unsubscribe" or "help"

--
Tim Cross					E-Mail: tcross@xxxxxxxxxxx
Analyst/Programmer                               Phone: 6773 3210