emacspeak-aumix customization

Hi Raman,

While playing around with my emacspeak configuration, I noticed the
customization group for the emacspeak aumix is not being loaded, so it
is not an accessible customization group until after you have executed
one of the emacspeak aumix commands. Not sure if a require
emacspeak-aumix or something is needed in the emacspeak-startup.el
file or what, but figured I'd just point this out.