Newbie try to use Emacs and W3

Hi all,

Excuse if you think that my question is too basic but I searched on the web
for a long time and haven't find the solution. I explain :
I try to do my first steps with Emacs, Emacspeak and W3  and I see it's
very difficult to surf the web because of the webpages format which are
designed for non blind  people. So does it exist solutions in order to
modify the webpages display and then to have web pages displayed more blind
friendly ? for example is it possible to transform tables in lines ? If
such things are possible how to proceed ?
Your help will be very apreciated.
Thanks in advance.

--
Nath