Re: viavoice sdk and rtk

OK but it is a big problem for me since ViaVoice was the only TTS able to
speak french. then what can I do to use Emacspeak ?  It's now a very big
problem for all who need french TTS to work on linux.
Do you know another solution for us ? Someone has an idea ?
I was very happy when Emacspeak 17.0 was released with the ability to use
Dectalk software since I saw on the Fonix website that they had a beta
version for french but unfortunatly some people report on this list that it
doesn't work so what to do now with Dectalk software ?

--
Nath

On 12/12/02 at 12:23 Janina Sajka wrote:

>Correct.
>
>Use eflite and flite:
>
>http://eflite.sf.net
>
>Nath writes:
>> From: "Nath" <nath31@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> It's seems that ViaVoice for linux is no longer available on the web.
>> Has someone here more infos ?
>> Thanks.
>>

>> --
>> Nath

>> On 12/12/02 at 02:18 ranjan simon wrote:
>>
>> >help me out .i need viavoice sdk and rtk .if it is
>> >available on internet,plz do send the url.i already
>> >checked the IBM site and its not there
>> >          thanx
>> >ranjan simon

>> >Yahoo! Mail Plus - Powerful. Affordable. Sign up now.
>> >http://mailplus.yahoo.com

>> >_____________________________________________________________________
>> >Envie de discuter en "live" avec vos amis ? T?l?charger MSN Messenger
>> >http://www.ifrance.com/_reloc/m la 1?re messagerie instantan?e de
>> France

>--
>
>				Janina Sajka, Director
>				Technology Research and Development
>				Governmental Relations Group
>				American Foundation for the Blind (AFB)
>
>Email: janina@xxxxxxxxxxx		Phone: (202) 408-8175
>Envie de discuter en "live" avec vos amis ? Télécharger MSN Messenger
>http://www.ifrance.com/_reloc/m la 1ère messagerie instantanée de
France