dtk-soft started to work here on Debian Unstable

Mario,

Thats very interesting. I'm running Debian testing. Can you tell me
what version of gcc/glibc Debian unstable is using?

Tim

 Mario> Hey!  I just tried the dtk-soft tcl script once again on a
 Mario> freshly upgraded Debian Unstable.  It appears to work now!

 Mario> I'm at a loss about what exactly is the problem still, but if
 Mario> I manage to figure that out, Ill certainly let you know.

 Mario> ldd reports that dtktcl.so is linked against tcl8.3 if that
 Mario> helps anyone.

 Mario> -- CYa,
 Mario>   Mario

 Mario> To unsubscribe from the emacspeak list or change your address
 Mario> on the emacspeak list send mail to
 Mario> "emacspeak-request@xxxxxxxxxxx" with a subject of
 Mario> "unsubscribe" or "help"