lynx or links mode under emacs/emacspeak

A while back someone posted something about using emacs or emacspeak with
lynx or links mode wor browsing webpages.  However, I've found no
documentation on this under the emacspeak or emacs documentation.  Could
some provide me with info on lynx and links mode setings/general usage
commands.  How do I start this mode?  Does it require a shell buffer how do
I look up pages and how do I search using emacs's search utility?  Sean

smime.p7s