Emacspeak-w3m announcing URI instead of anchor text?

--text follows this line--
My not so elegant  solution is to turn off emacspeak reading messages.

It would be nice to get to the bottom of this.

While we are talking about w3m, has anyone else had trouble submitting
forms.  Some work and some don't I get an  error something like
"insert file litraly" on some forms and that's it.

Still need to dig into it but would be nice to know if anyone else is
having trouble.

Bart

Bart