Re: Probllems encountered when using Mew

Hi, Nath:

I'm using Mew4.

On Mon, 07 Apr 2003 01:16:57 +0200 (CEST)
Nath <nath.ml@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> For example I want to  use two pop accounts but switching from
> an account to  the other is difficult for  me actually because certainly
> my .mew.el  file doesn't contain the good  things.

I have some POP account and switching. Please show 'mew-config-alist'
variable.

For example:

(setq mew-config-alist
      '(("Yahoo"
	 ("name" . "$B@xxxxxxxxxxx@@/7{(B (KIRIAKE Masanori)")
	 ("user" . "ji6czd")
	 ("mail-domain" . "ybb.ne.jp")
	 ("smtp-server" . "ybbsmtp.mail.yahoo.co.jp")
	 ("pop-server" . "ybbpop.mail.yahoo.co.jp")
	 ("pop-auth" . pass)
	 ("pop-user" . "ji6czd"))
	("default"
	 ("name" . "$B@xxxxxxxxxxx@@/7{(B (KIRIAKE Masanori)")