Re: dectalk giving invalid command parameter

John -

I'm glad to hear you got it working.  I don't understand your
description, though.  In versions 12.0 through 18.0 of emacspeak,
"_." appears only in function speech_task, not in function t.  Maybe
yours got corrupted?  Could you post a patch showing what you changed?

	  - Jim Van Zandt