Re: Newbie?

The version of emacspeak on slackware 9_0 is 16.0.  It's three versions
behind the times.  I managed to build festival on emacspeak but failed
with both flite and eflite on slackware 9_0.  flite came up with an
internal error and instructions to fill out a full bug report over at the
gnu site.  It's possible gcc 3.22 is responsible since zinf couldn't build
on it to anything useful either over here so it may work with gcc 2.95.3
but I'll have to try that out and let you know.

--
Registered as user #315636 with the Linux Counter,
http://counter.li.org/!