Re: Different voices and menu speaking

Tim Cross <tcross@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> I never use the menus, so I've not noticed this behavior. However, it
> sounds to me like the problem could be relating to the punctuation
> mode emacspeak is in. Try experimenting with selecting the menu with

I usually set the punctuation mode to none, but I find that I have a
hard time navigating through menus because I can't get to the parent
menu again. Other things on my to do list are to get disabled entries
and checkboxes working. <smile>

--
Sacha Chua <sacha@xxxxxxxxxxx> - Ateneo CS faculty geekette
interests: emacs, gnu/linux, wearables, teaching compsci