emacs +festival at debian

Hi,

I just installed festival. I run emacs and try the emacs command
run-festival. But that is my output:

---------
No default voice found in ("/usr/lib/festival/voices/")
either no voices unpacked or voice-path is wrong
SIOD ERROR:
closing a file left open: /usr/lib/festival/init.scm
festival: fatal error exiting.

Process festival exited abnormally with code 1
---------

Should I install one of that:
festvox-rablpc16k, festvox-rablpc8k, festvox-kallpc16k,
festvox-kallpc8k, festvox-kdlpc16k, festvox-kdlpc8k ???
What´s the diference between festival and festvox?
What should I do? I´m new in that list.

            Fred