Re: DECtalk Software TTS still mute on this Debian Woody system

Tim,

Thanks for your Makefile and its output.  If I use it, leaving the
"-pedantic" and "-ansi" cc flags, "tcldtk.o" and "tcldtk.so" don't
even build.  There are compile-time errors in
"/usr/local/include/dtk/ttsapi.h".  Without those two flags, a
"tcldtk.o" and "tcldtk.so" get built.  When I try running "tcl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacspeak/servers/dtk-soft", I get "calling
tts start", then, nothing, as before.

I have both gcc-2.95 and gcc-3.0.  The results are same, no matter which I use.

This is a lost cause,

-Dave