Re: xslt transform to linearize tables was:Re: what is the best wayto read webpages presented with html tables ?

Nath writes:

 > Now a question : I see in the ....../site-lisp/emacspeak/xsl/ directory
 > there are a lot of files but how to know which transformation are the
 > differents file capable ? do you know if documentation exist regarding
 > this ?

Your best solution is to read the files, or to experiment. The names
are quite self-explanatory, and if you really want to know what they
do you can always read the XSLT code and the comments contained in
each style sheet.