Re: libtcl.so.0?

Well, I hadn't read your original message closely the first time.

The problem may be in the Fedora tclx package. If there is a libtcl.so
or similar library in /usr/lib, then try creating a symbolic link to
libtcl.so.0, as in:
cd /usr/lib
ln -s libtcl.so libtcl.so.0

Your other option is to install tclx from source or from another
version of the package. The Fedora project may have released an
updated version by now, if indeed there is a bug in the package as
released.

Disclaimer: I don't know anything about Fedora or the Fedora tclx
package; I use the Debian Linux distribution.