DECtalk 5.0

Hi,

This is my third post; the two previous ones were probably lost.

dtk-soft does not work using the last DECtalk release (5.0). At the end of
this mail, there are two quick changes which helped me to hear DECtalk.

As far as I tested it, they are compliant with the previous DECtalk
release (4.61).

However, much more work is required. First because, I had to remove a few
features in dtk-soft and second, because there are sometimes important
silences or noises in the middle of the sentences.

I did not observed these problems (silences and noises) if the DECtalk API
is called using a simple C program.

Regards,

Gilles

--