emacspeak on windows

If you can get a speech server running on Windows, Yes.

I don thave a such a beast -- had one in 1997 that worked quite well
with the software Dectalk at the time.

There was someone else who claimed to have written something
equivalent a few years ago on this list -- but that code was never
released either --- the speech server I had in 1997 is now long gone
---

 GNU Emacs runs on Windows.  Is there a way to use
    James> Emacspeak on
 Windows?

 - Jim Van Zandt