Emacspeak Cepstral Server

Just wanted to let everyone know that my Cepstral server for emacspeak
has some problems working with emacspeak 20. I'll try to put together
a new distribution within the next week or so.

If your brave, you can still use the release I've made available, but
you will need to patch the emacspeak lisp files yourself - the install
script I've included in the distribution won't create a fully working
emacpseak installation.