problem with emacspeak and festival lite.

Hi all:
I have tryed to install festival lite with emacspeak 21.0 and eflite. The test of eflite and festival lite ar ok, and eflite runs well with yasr. I have tried to run emacspeak whith script that is in eflite installation instruction but and emacs is launched. when I tray to write, my computer produces a beep and the festival voice doesn't speak.
Does any body help me  with this problem?
thanks in advance.
Ruben.
Rubén Domínguez
Global Navigation Satellite Systems Unit
GMV SA,Isaac Newton 11,PTM Tres Cantos
E-28760 Madrid, SPAIN.
Ph.: +34 91 807 22 00
Fax: +34 91 807 21 99
Email Addr:
rdominguez@xxxxxxxxxxx
______________________
puede contener informacion clasificada por su emisor como
confidencial en el marco de su Sistema de Gestion de Seguridad
de la Informacion siendo para uso exclusivo del destinatario,
quedando prohibida su divulgacion copia o distribucion a terceros
sin la autorizacion expresa del remitente. Si Vd. ha recibido este
mensaje erroneamente, se ruega lo notifique al remitente y proceda
a su borrado. Gracias por su colaboracion.
______________________

This e-mail message and any attached files are confidential
and are intended solely for the use of the addressee(s) named
above. If you are not the intended recipient or person responsible
for delivering this confidential communication to the intended
recipient, you have received this communication in error, and any
review, use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, copying, or other
distribution of this e-mail message and any attached files is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this confidential communication in error,
please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail message and
permanently delete the original message.